Re: Reveneering and voltage regulators

To: "Tony Rhodes" <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Reveneering and voltage regulators
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 11:26:04 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Since posting pictures of the dashes that Prestige Autowood makes on my web
site, I've received numerous requests for additional information. I've now
scanned in the sales literature that they sent and have posted that to my
site also. From  my web page scroll down to the Prestige link and then
select either the brochure or picture links. Again I have no financial
interest in Prestige. I have not, as yet, bought any of their products. This
is strictly informational stuff for the folks on the list.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD