Re: Hardtop quarter panel seals: what have I done?

To: "fred thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Hardtop quarter panel seals: what have I done?
From: "unicorn7" <unicorn7@mail.icnet.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 20:50:01 -0500charset="US-ASCII"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Try RIMMER BROTHERS, search by name.  They have prices that, after the
exchange rate conversion, are extremely low compared to any of the US
companies, and they have parts that are not carried here by Vickie Brit,
Moss, or TRF.  They are a running a free shipping special later this month
(the dates are on the site

Dave Korzun
'69 GT6+