Re: Saving emails

To: "Jane Burdekin" <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>, "Bryan Loy" <paradise@icx.net>
Subject: Re: Saving emails
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 16:42:01 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
FWIW, I have a bunch of folders set up on the Desktop for various things I
might want (keep the jokes coming). All I do is File/Save As/Click the Arrow
up to the Desktop/Click on the desired folder/and save as TEXT.  The last
part is important because the default setting is .eml (for e-mail) and you
can't easily re-use those.

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6's, TR250's, TR3A vintage race