Re: Towing & Fuel Pumps

To: Bud Rolofson <Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov>
Subject: Re: Towing & Fuel Pumps
From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 13:58:42 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bud Rolofson wrote:

    [snip]

>  Anybody have towing Ins. with their vintage car insurance
> policies?

Bud:

Don't have towing insurance, but have an added package on my cell phone (you
know,
it's our no.1 tool to carry on the road) that has been rather cost-effective a
few
times.  Through my Cellular One contract, I pay an additional $2 per month for
"MobilAssist", an emergency roadside service good anywhere in the U.S.  Provides
tows, other misc. services, for up to $150 per incident (I think, or it may be
$100).  Have used the service 2 times now in the past calendar year.  In both
cases,
had a rollback (I requested this rather than conventional wrecker) at my
location
within 30 minutes of my call to the 800 number.  And by the way - the service
follows the wallet card, so it is available regardless of what car you are in.

All standard disclaimers apply - my only interest in Cellular One is the
contract
for cell phone service.

Martin Libhart
1972 TR6