Need front end advice

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Need front end advice
From: Vito Pacione <vito@argohouston.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 14:03:59 -0500
There was a thread from someone a while back. I thought I had kept it, but
I guess not.

He had just replaced his front springs, ball joint, etc. on the front end
of his TR-6. After he did that, he was not able to turn his wheels. Mine is
doing the same thing. I wonder if anyone remembers how this came out.

The suspicion was that the new spring was causing pressure on the
suspension and that once it was on the ground with the weight of the car,
it would turn.

My car is only a frame, so I don't think it will have the weight it needs.
This still seems unlikely, however. I would think that with all new parts
up front, it might be a little stiffer, but I can't get either side to
budge at all!