Re: Legroom?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Legroom?
From: Jerry <lensman@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 14:58:19 -0400
Barry,

Thing about the Spit and GT-6 is that you have to be a little athletic as it
requires a good back and leg strength to get in and out of because they are so
low to the ground.   Once inside with the seat way back there may be enough room
for a 6 footer.  I'm 5'10" and have the seat set one notch from furthest travel.
My legs bend slightly and clear the steering wheel adequately.

Jerry - 1968 GT-6 MK1