Re: Geezer speeds it up a bit, side view mirror comments

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Geezer speeds it up a bit, side view mirror comments
From: "DON BOYD, JOAN IKOMA" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 18:36:37 -0700
all right now i know your pulling our collective listers legs!!! you and
buffy are married and still have meaningful interaction??? fess up , your a
very sick sick person. buffy is a imaginary persona you go into when the
dashpot oil gets a little low.

don boyd

61 devin (what any sane person would drive,... don't you?)