Geezer and Buffy hit the road

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Geezer and Buffy hit the road
From: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 08:28:20 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Coday@Mail.localaccess.com>
It's been interesting to hear all the rationales for the aggressive
driving, excessive use of speed on the public thorough fares.  Too
bad people don't open up special places where drivers that need the
testosterone rush can open up the throttle and have that rush without
putting Geezer, Buffy and our kids in danger.  WAIT A MINUTE, what
about race tracks?  Do they still have those anywhere?

I am reassured to hear that those of you driving the low flying
projectiles are armed with nuclear devices.  In this culture where
everything is hurry, hurry, hurry  I would expect that the folks who
appreciate these old lbc's would pick your spots to get the throttle
open.  I loved the old back roads in the Texas hill country with my
old spit.  It cornered and accelerated so well.  Plus, if I wanted to
drive like a maniac occasionally, it was generally just me, the
armadillos and the occasional white tailed deer that were in danger.
Buffy and I don't find anything particularly exciting about flying
along the interstate.  At any speed, it's pretty much an
uninteresting drive, might as well travel near the speed limit (can
anyone think of any reason to have speed limits?) and watch out for
the drivers doing their cell phone business, the girlies doing their
makeup at 70, the nuclear armed drivers with their retro rockets, our
15yo nephew with his dad and new driving permit - they are all
potentially dangerous to Buffy and I cruising along at 65 sipping on
our latte's.

Anyway, enough contempation,  Buffy is starting to get anxious for
her latte and the freeway calls.

I'm off to the ABFM in the MIDDLE LANE!  AAAaaaaack!!!!

Mike

59 TR3 TS52320 (a daily driver wannabe)