DOT3, 4, 5 (rant)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: DOT3, 4, 5 (rant)
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 09:04:21 -0400
Pass the soapbox for moment and allow me to interject a bit of common sense
to the debate. When was the last time any of you bled the brakes on your
grocery hauler? How about changing the diff and gearbox oil? I didn't think
so. When was the last time that the seals failed on the daily driver? Do
you think that the manufacturer went as far as putting DOT5 in your
Ford/Chevy/Dodge/etc? Use what you want, of course, but I'm quite sure that
everyone of us that has a "hobby" car gives it way more attention than the
family wagon. Don't even mention synthetic oils....

Stepping from the soapbox and heading for a corner....

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (21 year owner)

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.