Re: CC 29060

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
Subject: Re: CC 29060
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 16:27:42 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
John,
To be accurate, I wouldn't have classified you as "local folk".  Those
were the ones who drove around on tractors, and had a car that was
garaged most of the year and licensed only in summer months for
"holiday" driving.  Most of the transportation being done by Train or
bus.

Joe

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer