Cutoff Date for 1970/71 TR6

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Cutoff Date for 1970/71 TR6
From: Brian Ricker <brianr@mvp.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 17:16:59 -0500
Does anyone know what the last commision # for 1970 was.
I recently bought a 1970 TR6 CC56818L. It is titled as
a 1971. It is Saffron (54) which is listed as a '71 color.
It was built in August of '70. I don't know if the vacuum
advance on the distributor is blocked off (according to
entley this was blocked off on 71's for emission).

I will be sending off for the certificate soon enough, but
I wondered if someone knew what the cutoff was. None
of the books I have distinguish 70 and 71.

Thanks