ARGHGHGHGH ! (Sybill won't start)

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: ARGHGHGHGH ! (Sybill won't start)
From: Carol Zingone <carol@dalton-rosberg.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 12:07:48 -0400
Listers --

My car is sentient -- I now have proof.

After starting and driving beautifully the other day, I change out a
hose to ensure a pleasant experience for the next drive (s).  Get in to
start it up so I can determine if I've tightened the clamps enough and
to make sure there are no leaks.

Won't start.  Annoying seat belt light and buzzer come on.  Fasten seat
belt.  Same thing.  Fasten passenger seat belt. Same thing.  Close
door.  same thing (see the aggravating pattern ?!)

Long story short -- she did this on Sunday, but started fine once both
belts were fastened around both passengers.  Has only done this once
before yesterday and Sunday.

Book has many diagrams/schematics.  How do I disconnect this bloody
annoying English built-in short-circuit system ????

Much thanks in advance --

Carol Zingone
74 TR6 -- Sybill (both in the corner due to poor behavior)