RE: T7 4spd and 5spd

To: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Byron N. Brashears'" <brashears@hughes.net>
Subject: RE: T7 4spd and 5spd
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 15:54:45 +0100
You will need the gearbox of course and the propshaft. The final drive
ratio imho is different as well, but you may find, that you can live
with that. Driveshafts are ok. I think the clutch is different as well.
The 5 speed box is the same as in the Rover 3500. (As the clutch is
afaik)
G. von Hoegen
University of Stirling
Institute of Aquaculture