Monster List

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Monster List
From: ArthurK101 <ArthurK101@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 09:49:46 EDT
At Moss Motors Britfest last Saturday, someone asked me "What the hell is this
'Monster List' I keep hearing about?"  Based on the fact that there are
probably others out there who also don't know what it is (and are afraid - for
whatever reasons - to ask) -----

The "Monster List" is a listing of all kinds of suppliers of parts/ info /
magazines/ rebuilds for our cars.  If you go to:

www.team.net/sol/britpart.html

and look around you will see what I mean.  You can even download the current
list and print it out.  Then stick it in a sandwich bag and in the boot for
those tiems when you might need a part by the side of the road.  Now how did I
know that? :-)
Cheers.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L (original owner/factory pickup)