Spitfire Mk 3 Wanted ! Area: France, Germany, Italy, UK

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire Mk 3 Wanted ! Area: France, Germany, Italy, UK
From: Ripart Lionel <ripart@ipce.eu.sony.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 10:04:09 +0200
Cc: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Hello listers,

I've just joined the list yesterday and I would like to get any information
about people selling a Spitfire MkIII. Hence after getting details about the
different types of Spitfire, I decided  to buy a Spitfire MkIII (67-70). It
still has the nice shape of the sixties, but the engine is more powerful
(1296cc) than the earlier models. Of course extras like Original O/D (the
switch is on the steer column), Hard top, Stainless Exhaust System, Wire wheels
are welcome. There may be some work to do but not on the bodywork, please (I
don't know how to weld panels).

I spent a year in the UK, but I was a student at that time and I couldn't
afford a nice one. But now I started my first job, and I really need such a
car. I now live in Munich, Germany but I may envisage to go to the UK, or
France or Italy. I would get some French registration plate (Je retournerai
bien en France un jour) at the end of the day anyway since the regulation in
Germany push you to install a Catalysator :(

I am looking forward to reading your emails.

Lionel