Re: Another Engine Rebuild

To: wdaehler@execpc.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Another Engine Rebuild
From: nogera1@juno.com (bob nogueira)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 23:12:45 -0500
Will, Interesting you should say that. I just got back from the machine
shop and he parroted  what you said about inferior bearing, and while
he's working the block and crank he assigned me the task of finding some
'Vandervell brand' bearing.
What did yo do about the shells not fitting the caps ?

Bob Nogueira