Life at Triumph - and a reluctant computer

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Life at Triumph - and a reluctant computer
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 09:41:31 +0100
Hi, guys

To all of you who nearly brought my mail server to the point of cardiac
arrest with suggestions and ideas, many many thanks. I think we've got a
fix from no lesser person than Mr. Microsoft himself. I'm copying to all
those who did contact me the symptoms of what happened.
Believe me, I'm more than grateful for the flood of ideas and suggestions
you all sent in. Ta muchly

John Macartney
Still carefully polishing the thinning cellulose . . .