Fwd: Re: Re: TORQUE SPECS?boundary="part0_893714039_boundary"

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Re: Re: TORQUE SPECS?boundary="part0_893714039_boundary"
From: HMENTZEN <HMENTZEN@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 17:53:58 EDT

--part0_893714039_boundary

In a message dated 4/27/98 5:51:32 PM, HMENTZEN wrote:

<<Tom my hat is off to you! I remember seeing the copper washer and I thought
the previous owner left it. He had been in there and tried to hard face some
teeth onto the reverse gear. This mistakes on me!  I guess I'll start
stripping it down tonight. I know the rear main seal is leaking. Since I'm
into the project this far, How much more work is it to replace the seal and
what other parts should I order to complete this job without getting
shipwright's disease? thanks to all hwho have responded to my many questions
over the last year! Boy, have I learned a lot!

Hans Mentzen
79 Spitfire ( with a misplaced copper washer)>>

--part0_893714039_boundary