LIFE AT TRIUMPH - and a computer with a duff swing axle

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: LIFE AT TRIUMPH - and a computer with a duff swing axle
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 18:55:16 +0100
The only LBC content to this message relates to my Triumph Stories but I
urgently need help of a Windows 95 nature to dig the rest out of my hard
disk.
I am not in the least bit computer system literate behind the scenes of
things but half the stories are locked on my hard disk in MS Publisher and
I can't get 'em out!!!!!!!
This is now a bit urgent because three book publishers have asked for
manuscripts.
Is there anyone who could lead me by both hands and all my earlobes to
assist in
unlocking the magic gremlin? I can provide some details of what has
happened but basically Publisher won't load (having previously loaded
without hassle) and I'm getting an error message about a Kernel32.DLL
This is all rather like trying to change a clutch without removing the
gearbox HELP

John Mac