Tach Repairs Offered

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tach Repairs Offered
From: HolePuncher <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 21:11:22 -0700
In an effort to provide the list with an ever-increasing base of skilled
craftsmen I volunteer to disassemble and inspect the inner workings of any
Smiths tachometers sent my way.  Of course, these tachs will not be
reassembled or returned to their previous owners, but bet assured that they
will be laid to rest with the utmost care.  In this way I will glean enough
knowledge to determine if it is possible to fix my own tach since no one
else seems to know anything about this subject...

Why is it that there are so many experts about grun, er, trunnions, (OK, so
that was my fault), and TR Police Cars?

Send your tachs to:
Bilko's Tach Repair
4005 Horizon Ct