Re:fiberglass for triumphs

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:fiberglass for triumphs
From: LBPB1 <LBPB1@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 08:04:52 EDT
  Is anyone interested in fiberglass parts for GT6 or Spits or Stag? I have a
mold to produce rear deck lids for  GT6s .It can accept the oem glass with the
oem seal and the regular lactch etc. I will use tinted lexan and gas lifts on
mine because of the weight advantage. I also will be making fiberglass floor
inserts to be fitted without any welding .As soon as I can locate a good hard
top for a Stag I will make one of those as well .It could be a two piece like
the TR4 option and also  use  the oem  glass, latches,etc. Also for the Stag I
plan to make an airdam similar to the one on the Aston Martin Volante. One
person asked if I would make GT6/Spit hoods ( the part that covers the engine)
.and I do have acess to a late model mold without the inner fender panels
(which would be easy to make ) Also mentioned was a Lamans style
hood...interested?  Let me know!

PLB3
69 GT6 (frame off)
71 Stag (modified with 2.8 chevy,orig engin/trans for sale)