Manuals & More

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Manuals & More
From: "Lou O." <setter@net.bluemoon.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 21:47:23 -0400
I attended the British Sportscar Flea Market in Ancaster, Ontario
yesterday.  It gets bigger and better every year.  One of the vendors
offered two TR6 shop manuals for sale.  One was the Bentley manual at $100
Canadian, the other was the original British Leyland shop manual for 1973
to 1976 model years at $50.  When asked, the vendor told me he had only one
of the Bentley manuals, but around 20 of the BL items.  I know that useful
manuals are in short supply.  To anyone interested, E-mail me privately and
I'll pass along the address and phone.

Lou O.
'75 TR6