Dirty hands and smudged manual pages

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Dirty hands and smudged manual pages
From: "Sean Johnson" <sean_johnson@milacron.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 98 14:00:26 EDT
Greeting Scions!  I've been off the list for a year or two, pursuing other
interests (two and four-year old children don't leave much time for the Spit in
the garage).

I saw the item about dirty manual pages.

Since I may be called inside from the garage at any time to handle a
stressed-out Mom, or separate squabbling siblings, I can't afford to have dirty
hands.

I went to a local WalMart and got some examination gloves from the pharmacy.
They fit close enough to feel in bolts, and if I need to go inside or flip thru
the manual, I just strip them off.

Of course, I've had to give up the fashionable dirty-fingernails look, and the
eau-de-Fast-Orange aroma from the hand cleaner, but I can live with it.

regards,

Sean Johnson
'75 Spit (got a spare hood with no rust for cheap?)