Stuck With Jonmac

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Stuck With Jonmac
From: Joseph Sholtes <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 12:28:11 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

jonmac wrote:

> To you all,
>
> LIFE AT TRIUMPH

                               ~snip~

> Some people have expressed concern that because of what has happened, I'll
> be leaving the list. Sorry, you're stuck with me! It's my daily read over
> my Cornflakes at breakfast and I'll be here submitting my own thoughts
> about 48 hours after all of you have gone over to another subject! I just
> hope I don't drop my bowl and the milk into my keyboard.

                            ~snip~

> John Macartney
> Still carefully polishing the thinning cellulose . . .

Mr Macartney,

   I have not expressed this earlier (when you first joined up), but I for
one am very glad to have you, an actual "insider" on the list with us.  You
provide very important factual archival information to us, that we would
all be at a loss without.  Thank you.

                                         JOE IV
                                         TR 250
                                  WALLINGFORD, CT. USA