Re: The big 4

To: jbonina@nectech.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The big 4
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 21:12:35 -0400
At 11:07 AM -0400 4/15/98, jbonina@nectech.com wrote:
>     This list always references the Big 3 LBC parts suppliers.
>
>     Has anyone heard of or used _Special Interest Car Parts_ out of
>     Johnston, RI?
>
>     There catalog seems as extensive as the Big 3's. And locally, they
>     seem to be held in high esteem; even manufacturing some parts
>     themselves.
>
>     If anyone is interested in another source of parts, the number in the
>     catalog is 800-556-7496 (US and Canada), 800-851-5600 (USA),
>     (401)831-8850 (locally), (401)831-7760 (24-hour fax).
>
>     No interest, etc.
>
>     Jeff
>     '73 TR6

Jeff:  Living 5 min, away from SICP has proven to be very handy. Their
retail pick up is open on Sat., so they've saved my butt on many a weekend.
I've always found them to be pleasant to deal with, knowledgeable, and
fairly priced. Haven't mailed ordered anything, as this would be the
proverbial "Coals to Newcastle" scenario in my case.