Re: Synthetic Oil (here we go again...)

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Gernot Vonhoegen" <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Synthetic Oil (here we go again...)
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 11:35:15 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Mine doesn't leak (yet). My sons car does, all over the driveway.  Damn old
Buick.  It's for sale, 1983 Buick Regal, built into a Grand National.
Too fast to be legal.  Estimated top speed is 185mph.  New 2.73 rearend, new
turbo and intercooler, new tires, brakes, energy trailing arm bushings, just
been aligned.  He needs to sell it so he can pay me.  Asking $5K,  this is
NOT a street legal car. No catalitic converters.  Painted High gloss Black
Emron, with black web center ARE wheels.
If you  know anyone who might be interested, they can contact Ken at
hellcat1@pdq.net

Thanks
Larry Zink
1964 Spitfire4 Mk1 (that doesn't leak)
Son's 83 Buick that does (must be that synthetic oil he uses)
Houston, Texas