Re[2]: Major oil leaked solved

To: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re[2]: Major oil leaked solved
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 10:24:27 -0400
     I've got a new one. So far, so good.
     He currently owns a TR6 he's owned for 18 years. I feel a little
     better/

     Thanks,

Subject: Re: Major oil leaked solved
Author:  "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net> at SMTP
Date:    4/15/98 1:06 AM

Find a new mechanic.  This one is costing you more than he's saving you.
This time try and find one that knows what he's doing, or better yet, do it
yourself.  That way, you can't blame someone else.  Never mind find a new
mechanic, I would rather blame someone else for some of those things I've
screwed up.

Larry Zink
1964 Spitfire4 Mk1
Houston, Texas