Re: American car gripe (WARNING: <5% LBC content)

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: American car gripe (WARNING: <5% LBC content)
From: tomomalley@hey.net (Tom O'Malley)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 04:10:26 GMT
Andy writes...

>You are WRONG, Castrol-breath!

Hahahah!  Forgive me for laughing but can this message really be
coming from the mild-mannered Mr. Mace?

snip...

>So some [LBC content] Herald [end LBC content] that gave its life many
>years ago now has yielded a couple of small nuts, bolts and washers to
>hold up the new spare tire winch until such time (if ever) I feel like
>yanking it back off the car and taking it to the hardware store to get
>"proper" bolts.

Ah!  There it is then.  This unfortunate episode required dipping into
Andy's Herald parts reserve.

That Ford dealer has NO IDEA of how close he came to seeing the "wrath
of Mace" !  :-)

Cheers!
Tom O'Malley in Southbridge Massachusetts
'74, '77 Spits, LSMFT