TR4

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4
From: Bob <rlmcneit@cpis.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 23:19:48 -0400
Well everyone....it's looks like I'm at a point of offering my 64 TR4
(White\red leather) for sale.  Being in the military, I'm looking at
getting orders to Ramstein, Germany.  The military will allott one
car.....having two kids it will have to be the family car that comes
along.  I've invested loads of money into the frame-off restoration, and
am willing to sell it for $8800. It is not concours, but very nice.
                                        Bob Mc
PS-I have sendable pics