Re: LBC Insurance

To: <rburton@Kollsman.com>
Subject: Re: LBC Insurance
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 17:14:02 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Thanks, Ron.

Some of their restrictions are no problem for me.  I retired last year, so
don't take it to work like I used to on nice days, 50 mile round trip --
just to make my friends envious!  2000 or 2500 miles per year, and keeping
it in the garage are no problem either.  (I have a one car garage.  My wife
would like it in the winter, but guess what gets it -- the TR-3 of course.)
  But -- I am not willing to give up driving it when and where I want.  So
-- I'll probably keep what I have.  Thanks for your comments.

Sumner

----------
> From: rburton@Kollsman.com
> To: Sumner Weisman <sweisman@gis.net>
> Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: LBC Insurance
> Date: Tuesday, April 14, 1998 8:31 AM
>
> Sumner,
>
> I currently have my '62 TR3B and five motorcycles insured with Condon and
> Skelly. I've used them for the last six or eight years and have been very
> satisfied with their rates and their flexibility with what they will
insure (I
> have an '80 Honda CBX insured with them). I have not however ever
presented a
> claim to them. As you say their rates are quite a bit cheaper than
convential
> insurance. Also you only pay a liability premium for the first three
vehicles
> which is a major cost if you insure multiple vehicles on a conventional
policy.
> There are many restictions to the coverage that you must remeber though.
The
> vehicle must not be used for general transportation. No trips to 7-11 for
beer
> and no driving to work. You are covered however if you drive to a meet.
This