Re: SU HS 6 - carb problems...

To: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: SU HS 6 - carb problems...
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 12:41:07 -0700
Cc: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Alan Camhi <camhi@symbol.com>, Richard Taylor <rgt3000@one.net>
YOu have an adjustment screw to limit their closure...

You certainly want to have all the control in the adjustment screw...
from ZERO up...

If the butterly is not aligned properly... there's a gap... and in some
cases... that gap leaves you with an idle much higher than you want...
and no amount of adjustment to the idle screw is going to help!

--Justin