Shakes

To: Alan Camhi <camhi@symbol.com>
Subject: Shakes
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 07:47:47
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Alan,

Sorry to ask this, but are the spark plug wires attached to the right plugs?

How do I know this.....

It started raining once as I was finishing a tune-up, so I just finished
fast and closed it up.  I was in college and had a date that night.  We
walked out to the car and it ran horribly rough, as I started it.  I popped
open the hood and immediately saw the inncorrect spark plug wire
orientation.  I swapped them, got back in and it started and ran smooth as
silk.

Needless to say my date was VERY impressed.   I know what you are
thinking... No, I wasn't that lucky.... She wasn't quite that impressed.

But seriously, if that is not it, do what I do.  I ask myself

"WHAT DID I TOUCH/CHANGE LAST?"

Good luck, curing your shakes.

Jack