Bits for Sonja

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bits for Sonja
From: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 11:48:09 -0500

I send these out every once in a while in the vain hope that
I can find those last few fiddly bits for Sonja (my TR-4)...

I'm trying to track down the plate that radios were mounted on in
TR-4's, but I'd like one that hasn't been cut out for a radio.
In case you don't recognize the part it looks like this

       --

       --

and it bolts between the arch over the trans tunnel and the
plinth where the controls are.
                                                -MM