Re: adding stereo to TR6

To: Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: adding stereo to TR6
From: KMNTR6 <KMNTR6@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 15:12:14 EDT
I have a Pioneer AM/FM/Tape player with 4 speakers. In the front I am using
original mont. No changes to stock arrangement. In the back I bought a pair of
speakers mounted in a shelf box (I think they are Sanyo) that is meant to be
mounted on the rear shelf of a sedan. They fit quite nicely on the floor
behind the seats. It is quite nice to be able to HEAR the radio with the top
down.

Later
Ken Nachman
Richmond (VA) Triumph Register
1957 TR3 TS21086L Old English White (actually an MG!!!! color)
1974 TR6 CF16990U Mallard Blue