Non LBC Humor

To: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Non LBC Humor
From: Bollen <bollen@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 13:51:20 -0400
Cc: TR8 <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
So this first grade teacher wants her new class to start using grown up
words. She asks Johnny "What did you do this Summer?" and Johnny says "I
visited Nana". "OH no", says teach, "you visited Grandmother".
Then she asks Bily the same question. Billy says"I went on a choo-choo".
No, says the teacher,"you went on a train".
She asks Freddie the same question, and Fredy says very proudly"I read a
book all by myself". "thats great, says the teacher, "what was it
called?"
WINNIE-THE -SHIT says Freddie.