Re: Sheet metal

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Sheet metal
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 20:59:13 PST
right down the road from me is bear valley steel supply and fabricators,
they do sell to the public, but not sure if they would ship...if your
interested, let me know and i'll trip on down and ask...(if they ship),
they have everything made of metal, and will make it for you if you give
them a good pic and some cash.....