Follow-on (was TR4 body tub for sale, in NY)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Follow-on (was TR4 body tub for sale, in NY)
From: ArthurK101 <ArthurK101@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 11:45:09 EST
Listers, this is  a follow-on to a previous e-mail.  I sent a message (to
rusty027@aol.com) asking for info on what he had for sale.
His reply is below.  I don't need the parts which he has.  If any one is
interested -- contact him NOT me.  I would hate to see this body wind up at
the wreckers.  Cheers.
Art Kelly