Identifying rubber bonnet parts

To: blang@mit.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Identifying rubber bonnet parts
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 09:30:23 -0500
     I ordered a bonnet rubber parts kit. I know where the two rubber cones
     goes. But I'm in the office and the car is at home. Do the rubber
     cones screw directly into the existing holes and adjust from there?
     They came without nuts.

     I also received one piece of rubbe which is folded in half and
     measures approximately 1" x 1 1/2". Is this for the prop rod? Where
     does it go? (Moss #854-470)

     Then I received 4 pieces of rubber approximately 1" square that are
     thicker on one end and 'step-down' to a slight taper?
     Do these run along the interior of the fender for the bonnet to rest
     on? Where exactly? How do they install?
     (Moss # 680-405)

     I also received 7 oval head sheet metal screws about 1/2" long with
     accompanying cone washers.
     (Moss #'s 323036 and 324955 respectively)

     If anyone could peek under their bonnet (hood) and provide some
     insight it would be appreciated as it always is.

     Thanks,
     Jeff '73 TR6