Re: TR6 starting problem.

To: Allen Nugent <A.Nugent@unsw.edu.au>
Subject: Re: TR6 starting problem.
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 12:09:01 -0600
    I have the valve cover in place, just not torqued all the way down. It does
leak a bit, but not to bad. While I was adjusting the valves with the engine
running, it threw a great deal of oil around. I have a hard time believing top
end doesn't get enough oil. If your top end isn't getting enough oil, your lower
end must be pretty worn, and your oil pressure pretty low.

--
Roger Helman                  71 TR6 CC67866L
Digimation Inc.               http://deepthought.digimation.com/rogerh/