Re: TR6 starting problem.

To: bollen@ibm.net
Subject: Re: TR6 starting problem.
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 10:29:31 -0600
You have hit the preverbal needle on the head. I do not have the valve cover
tightened down. It is only resting of the three studs which hold it down. I
haven't' tightened it down, because after setting the lash cold I got
distracted with it not starting right up. I still need to check the lash hot,
then tighten everything up. I hope this corrects my problem.

Thanks.
Roger

--
Roger Helman                  71 TR6 CC67866L
Digimation Inc.               http://deepthought.digimation.com/rogerh/