Re: TR3 Haynes Manual?

To: "Justin Wagner" <jmwagner@greenheart.com>, "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: Re: TR3 Haynes Manual?
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 23:54:51 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'Andy'" <adixon@loudoun.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Speaking of copyrights.  In looking at my "Service Instruction Manual"
Publication Part No 502602 ISBN 09 948207 69 8, by Brookland Books, Ltd.,  I
find no copyright information.  No date nor no "bug"  I have also notice
this to be fairly common in the factory publications, particularly the
workshop manuals and parts lists.

It's been twenty years since I took one course in intellectual property, and
I haven't used it since, but it seems pretty basic that for material to be
copyrighted the owner must claim that right.

I am going to post similar question to the state bar association list to
confirm, but IMHO this all my be an non-issue as for as the factory
publications are concerned.