Re: TR3 Haynes Manual?

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: Re: TR3 Haynes Manual?
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 20:09:05 -0800
Cc: "'Andy'" <adixon@loudoun.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I learned an interesting little bit of Trivia during my book searches...

Apparently, Clymer himself did time in PRISON, for violation of
copyright laws.  While in Prison, he became editor of the prison
newspaper...   only using his initials as I identification as
editor...   And his first name and last intitial when he authored an
article within the paper...  funny, huh?

Gentlemen... Be careful about offering xerox copies of copyrighted
publications in an open forum such as this.

A friend of mine, that is an attorney, is looking into some of the laws
for me...  as I thought, perhaps, something that was very old, might be
open game...

But... believe me... something published with a copyright in the '70's,
is NOT fair game.   Even though Clymer is out of business.  They left
California and I hear it did not continue for long in KS.   ...but
remember guys, the copyright is still something that is owned.  It
doesn't matter if the company is still viable.

Just be careful about public offerings and keep things like this in
private exchange amongst friends.

--Justin