Re: Haynes manual

To: "Dean C. Paige" <ecopaige@metro.net>
Subject: Re: Haynes manual
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 10:30:36 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Dean writes:   <  snip  >
>Anyone else ever seen one of [Autobook,Autopress Ltd]
>these floating around out there?
>Anybody interested in copies when I decide to reproduce?
Like you I purchased one of these for my Spitfire shortly after I bought my
car.  Mines in about the same condition as yours.  I also have an older
Chiltons (I believe) multi-marque manual that covers the TR4-6, GT6 and
Spitfire through 1973.  That ones is about twice as thick as the single
marque models.

72 V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spitfire (project)
73 Ford Courier (parts hauler, rain vehicle, getting a V6 soon!)