RE: TRANNY INSTALLATION- THANK YOU

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: TRANNY INSTALLATION- THANK YOU
From: tomwalling@pvh.com
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 10:57:34 -0500
>From: HMENTZEN <HMENTZEN@aol.com>
.> ANY HINTS ON CLUTCH BLEEDING?

Many thanks to Jack Emery for this one...  When you're done with the
conventional clutch cylinder bleeding rituals ("down,, ok up... down
again... ok now up..."), and the fluid is coming out without any bubbles in
it, push the piston in the slave cylinder all the way to the back of the
cylinder bore.  This will "burp" the system of the last little bubble of air
that may be at the top of the system.  I've done this every time since Jack
suggested it to me, and I always get that last bubble, its always lurking in
there somewhere!