Re: Spiftire grounding point

To: "Kevin B. Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Spiftire grounding point
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@idirect.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 09:43:24 -0500
Cc: Spitfires List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
First step, check out the fuses. The clips holding the fuses lose
tension and a poor electrical joint results in intermittent contact.
Remove the fuse, bend the clips together slightly, and replace the fuse.
Sorry, can't tell you which fuse but if one is loose, the others are on
the way.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario