-Insert Witty Title Here-

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: -Insert Witty Title Here-
From: dr_f@juno.com (Andrew K Lindeman)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 17:11:26 -0700
Well, I'm back.  After a short time off the list (Since aprox. December),
due to some disagreements with my ISP, I'm back.  And ready to once again
gleen information by sitting in the shadows and occasionally write

And for my first question...

The bearings went out on my generator.  I've pulled out the bearing from
the output shaft end and replaced it.  I cannot however find how to
remove the endbell from the can to replace the other bearing.  I have a
nice fresh cut commutor and fresh brushes and would love to complete the
rebuilding process, but am unable until I can remove the endbell.  I must
be too used to working on R/C motors with easily removable endbells.