Re[2]: '73 TR6 original mirrors

To: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@ix.netcom.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re[2]: '73 TR6 original mirrors
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 13:28:05 -0500
     Irv,

     That info may supply some clues. The drivers side bullet mirror's
     finish is in rougher shape than the newer looking passenger side
     mirror. When I took off the passenger side mirror, I saw the original
     2 mounting holes, plus a 3rd hole that was used on the new mirror.

     When I removed the drivers (LHD) side mirror, it had only two holes in
     the door that a mirror bracket was attached through. The mirror then
     sat over the bracket and attached via one screw through the front of
     the mirror base. Is this the way your original mirror is attached?

   Any other input from other TR6 owners?

   Thanks.

   Jeff
   '73 TR6 in Mass.