Re: Eastwood's electroplating system

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Eastwood's electroplating system
From: Gerhard.Wiederholl@t-online.de (Gerhard Wiederholl)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 18:08:04 +0100
Glue an aluminium-foil on the old damaged reflector surface. Workes great for
rear lights, direction indicators etc. but not for mainlights. Of course I
would
not call it restoration, but it´s a perfect way to keep the old thing until you
find the right part with the right price as a substitute. Best of all you will
probably find all the stuff needed in your kitchen.

Gerhard

CC 31998 LO from South Carolina

Trevor Jordan schrieb:

> Does a product exist which will put a shiny silver/chrome surface (back)
> onto the plastic material used in light reflectors?  The brake lights on my
> TR6 need refurbishing and I am looking for a simple product to restore them.
>
> Trevor Jordan
> 74 TR6 CF29281U

ÐÏࡱ