As seen on rec.auto.marketplace

To: triumph owners digest <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: As seen on rec.auto.marketplace
From: "Smith, Brian" <brian_s@deq.state.la.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 10:27:17 -0600
I saw this on the rec.auto.marketplace newsgroup...thought someone might
be intrested. (Heck, I would if I had the scratch.)

Subject:      Triumph TR7 Conversion Kit Conversion Ki...
From:         werikson@hampshire.edu
Date:         1998/03/25
Newsgroups:   rec.autos.marketplace

[Subscribe to rec.autos.marketplace] <Picture: New!>
[More Headers]

Buyline:   Triumph TR7 Conversion Kit Conversion Kit to put a
           Buick V6 in a Triumph TR7

More Info: This kit includes two dual-pipe ANSI mufflers, wiring
           harness, engine mounts, heavy-duty struts and
           suspension, instructions on how to modify the
           driveshaft, etc.... All you need is the Buick V-6.
           Bought for $1500 from John's Cars in 1986, been in
           storage since Triumph was stolen, sell for $700/bo.
           Kit is in storage in RI.

Brian H. Smith
Lake Charles , LA
1959 TR3