TR6(s) in Plano, Texas

Subject: TR6(s) in Plano, Texas
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 09:37:56 -0600
From: Brian Day <1briand@mail.airmail.net>
Subject: TR6 in Plano, Texas

Was driving with the wife and kids (that's right, not in the TR6) on
Preston
Road in Plano, TX on Sunday.  Given the optimal weather conditions, I
had an
inkling that I might see at least some type of LBC.  Sure enough, within
two
minutes of the thought, a beautiful carmine red TR6 passed by heading
north
(appeared to be a '73, judging by presence of Union Jack decals and lack
of
overriders).  Appeared to be in great shape.  Any one on the list claim
credit?
***************************

Hi all!

I have to laugh about this -- I was driving down to the Arlington Swap
Meet on the same Sunday, and saw a gorgeous yellow TR6 heading
north-bound on the Dallas North Tollway about noon.  But Brian, I didn't
see the red TR6 on Preston...  At the swap meet there was a red TR6 with
a V8 stuffed into it, as well as a dark green metallic TR6 on a trailer
with the front bumper off it and lying on the trailer beside it.  There
was also a red TR4 with a Red River Triumph Club window sticker, but no
one around ANY of these cars to talk to!

Hope ya'll are having a great week!  GORGEOUS Triumph weather here!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley   :)